Dec 2, 2007

Thanks!

Why do I feel like the Widow Jenkins with Ben out of town? I just wanted to say a big thanks to whoever shoveled my driveway! Not that you read my blog Mystery Person, but I had to do something to tell you I really appreciated it! Maybe you didn't even know Ben was out of town, and you also probably didn't know that I don't own a shovel, both of which make it really hard to get the job done. Which made it all the more sweet when I arrived home last night to the mountains of snow on my grass instead of on the drive! Thanks again!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

I am so glad someone is taking good care of you while Ben is away. I hope you are surviving okay. What is wrong with your computer?

Gaengy said...

So grateful to the good samaritan. Its amazing how something that someone did that seems no big deal to them is such a big deal to you. Thanks for expressing your gratitude!

Anonymous said...

Oh Natalie, you are so funny. I think it's easy for somebody to want to help you out since you are such a kind person yourself. We are going to miss you here in Herriman. You are one of those girls I would be scared to talk to because you're so dang gorgeous, but turns out you are just as beautiful in the inside!

Utley Family said...

Natalie, are you really out of town? I called your phone and your message said you are. Call me if you can.

 
Blog Design By: Sherbet Blossom Designs