Aug 31, 2007

Motherboy I

Gabe is such a scaredy cat! I have never seen a child so afraid of everything. He hates the slides unless I go with him. Ben refuses to "torment" the kids by making them do things that scare them, but not me! I am always trying to make them do things that look like they would be so much fun. I am determined they will like it! So far, not so much, but that won't stop me from trying! I am sure the kids must have inherited at least a small portion of their Mother's sense of adventure, we just have to develop it further...

Motherboy at Herriman Park, August 20, 2007

4 comments:

Kristine L. said...

Motherboy... I am just waiting for the next installment in your matching sailor outfilts. :)

Gaengy said...

funny comment Kristine...He takes after Grandma not mom I am afraid!

Lindsay said...

Wow, cool! I'll have to read your posts and get caught up with your cute little family! By the way, the family pic in the corner of your page is ADORABLE. What beautiful kids! Thanks for saying hi!

Linz

Brad said...

Hey Riley family. This is Brad Terry...from Utah State...the kid from Hillside...Oh well you'll have to visit our blog and then you can say, "ah, that guy." You guys are a good-looking family. I have no idea how my wife found your blog but it's good to get little snapshots of people's lives.

http://theterryfam.blogspot.com/

Brad

 
Blog Design By: Sherbet Blossom Designs